Tuesday, March 23, 2010 ; 10:27:00 PM

www.tudou.com

Hanazakari no Kimitachi e
Was watching this drama again, for the whole day. It was so funny I couldn't stop laughing. Not only for this part but there are other parts that were very funny. :D So good right, staying at home during the holidays, kill time watching dramas and laughing away at the funny parts. :)

I was thinking how can his expression be so natural, although he doesn't look natural in this screenshot but really natural in the show. In this part, he's being knocked down by some woman's (someone he always doesn't like and wants to avoid) lorry.

The lorry just banged into him from the front, he didn't even end up lying on the road like some accident happened, but there's this lorry wheel mark on his face. HAHAHA! Laughed like I am watching this for the first time. :D His expression is really so natural!!! He surely known he will look like this when they were shooting, and how is he going to fake a 'shock' expression?

I really find that he did the shock expression really well. Haha! :D Plus the words he was saying "Nanja kore ya?!?!" made it even more funny. HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Damn dramatic & exaggerating lah this show~ I like :D

Connections;
Bella Cynthia Felicia Haikal Hajar Huichun Huimei Huining Huiying Ivy Jana Jane Jeehui Jeslyn Jessica Juliana Kelly Kuxinyi Kyiling Liqing Lynn Malia Michelle Patricia Puayshan Rachel Ruying Serene Shihui Ummi Verrine Xinyi Yanting

TPSS4e2'08
TPSSchoir TPSSchoir
Credits;
Designer: ME! (:
Basecodes : YY
Brushes : Deviantart
Design : Photoshop cs3
Image Hosting : Imageshack
Image hover effect : 1, 2
Tagboard : Cbox
Music : Mixpod
Profile;

B.YILING
22nd ; GPWL's ♥
12, 24, 36, 48
Best viewed in Mozilla Firefox 1280 x 1024
Tagboard;